Lausanne students are on a path to the new, exciting world that awaits them.
Doors are opened to them as they explore their relationship to this world
- by getting involved in international aid efforts
- by connecting to our past using the tools of oral history
- by studying abroad, hosting foreign exchange students or participating in international pen pal programs.
- by participating in a house system modeled on the British schools during their middle school years
- by actively participating in service-learning trips to help restore or construct housing in the delta of the Mississippi River, along the Gulf coast and in Appalachia
Lausanne students also have opportunities to develop leadership skills in a wide variety of student organizations and governing bodies.