AfterCare provides a safe and fun environment for Lausanne students from the time of school dismissal until 6:00 p.m. daily. Students have the opportunity for arts and crafts, sports and games, steam and technology plus homework time and snack time. Monthly rates cover after-school care every day of the month that school is in session. For the 2021-2022 school year, AfterCare policies have changed as follows:
Register Here For AfterCare
Registration for Lausanne Athletics and 360 activities including arts, dance, tutoring, and more will open Tuesday, July 12. All Lausanne families will receive an email with a registration link.
1. Arriving in AfterCare: At school dismissal time, registered students for AfterCare will be escorted from their classroom at the end of the school day to their assigned AfterCare space.
2. COVID- 19: COVID-19 health protocols from the school day will be followed during AfterCare.
3. Drop-In AfterCare: Please email email@example.com if you need to request your child to come to AfterCare for the day.
4. Pick-Up from AfterCare: Pick-up is between 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. at Shockey Carpool. Please call 901-484-3390 and our AfterCare staff will escort your child to the Shockey carpool.
5. Toys & Electronics: We ask that students follow the same rules for the school day regarding toys and electronics which means they are not allowed in AfterCare.
Monthly Spring Fees
Late Pick-Up Fees
The Lausanne 360° Department, firstname.lastname@example.org
AfterCare Desk Phone Number: 901-484-3390