IN THIS SECTION
Students PK- 12 have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of musical activities which include vocal and instrumental lessons in the Conservatory at Lausanne, Orff curriculum in our Lower School and instrumental and choral ensembles in our Middle and Upper Schools.
Additionally, our Theatre and Music departments collaborate in musicals at both the Middle and Upper School levels.
- Middle School 5th Grade Beginning Band
- Middle School 6th Grade Band
- 7/8 Grade Middle School Intermediate Band
- Upper School Symphonic Band
- Upper School 2-6-7 Band for IB
- Pep Band (Grades 7-12)
- Percussion Ensemble
- We perform in various String and Wind Chamber Ensembles throughout the year for special events.
- Upper School Chorus members eligible to audition for local, state and regional honor choruses
- Middle School Chorus members eligible to audition for local, state and regional honor choruses
- 5th Grade Music part of the arts rotation, currently General Music with ukulele band
- 6th Grade Opera Project co-taught with theatre department as part of the arts rotation
- 7/8th Grade Music Appreciation Semester course with thematic content
- 7/8th Grade Advanced Performing Arts A select class focusing on performance in music, theatre and dance, co-taught with Theatre Department