Lausanne recently announced the members that Diversity And Inclusion Task Force.
The Task Force is comprised of current students, alumni, parents and faculty and staff. These members will work with their constituency groups to ensure that the task force hears from all members of our community.
Beginning this month, members of the task force will meet on a regular basis to facilitate further discussion throughout the community, make recommendations and guide change. As we move forward, we will begin more community listening sessions with the assistance of Dr. Noma Anderson. Several sub-committees have also been formed to help gather information and insights from all of our constituency groups.
The Task Force structure is designed to provide a flow of information from all constituents to the Task Force and vice versa.
To share a comment or concern with the Task Force, click here.
Diversity and Inclusion Task Force Members:
- Noma Anderson, Chair
- Charlotte Albertson, Secretary
- Jacob Church ’00, Alumni Board President
- Esperanza King ’06, Trustee
- Sabaa Sharma ‘13
- Ali Devji ’21, SGA Co-President
- Jad Hamze ’21, SGA Co-President
- Cailin Brown ’21, SGA President candidate
- Justice Crawford ’21, Senior Class President
- India Norris ’22, Junior Class President
- Stuart Cohen P ’32, P ‘27
- Deena Knight P ‘23
- Janet Lo P ’30, P ‘27
- Maleka McCray P ’26, P ‘21
- LaTreka Smith P ’31, P ‘27
- Noelle Trent, Director of Interpretation, Collections and Education at the National Civil Rights Museum
Faculty & Staff Representatives
- Chris Jordan P ’21, P ’24, P ‘27, Upper School Dean for Student Affairs and Inclusion (Years at Lausanne: 5)
- Rachel Hammons, Director of Lausanne 360 (Years at Lausanne: 18)
- Samantha Douglas P ‘34, P ’35, Upper School Counselor (Years at Lausanne: 3)